Sleepless Nights

Hi, everyone! I wanted to let you know about a recent discovery of mine...

If you know me, you probably already know that I'm a night owl. This has been true for my entire life, so apparently, I'm just wired that way. For the most part, I've made peace with it and try to just schedule my days accordingly, but there are times when insomnia is really inconvenient.

I'm not willing to resort to traditional sleeping pills. Melatonin can help, but I find that if I take a large enough dose to help me sleep it can trigger wild (and occasionally unpleasant) dreams, so I tend to shy away from it.

Some time ago, Avon launched a new line of supplements called Espira. Since I'm an Avon Representative, I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I didn't pay much attention. I did order some samples, but when they arrived I promptly put them in a box and forgot about them.

Months later, I came across them while decluttering and was reminded that one of the formulas is called Restful Sleep. I decided to try it and was very pleasantly surprised at how well it worked for me! It contains Melatonin along with several other ingredients, like magnesium, chamomile, and passionflower extract.

Before I continue, I want to be clear that I'm not a medical professional, so nothing I say here should be considered medical advice. I'm sure there are dozens of different reasons a person might have trouble sleeping, so your mileage may vary. But I was thrilled! Apparently, I wasn't the only one, because it has 66 reviews on the Avon website as I write this, with an average rating of 4.5 stars.

If you sometimes have difficulty sleeping, it might be worth a look. There's more information on my Avon website, including the full ingredient list. (The recommended dose is 2 capsules before bedtime, but sometimes I just take one, to make the bottle last a little longer.)

There are several other Espira formulas you might also want to check out, depending on your needs, including Calm, Natural Energy, and Metabolism Boost. There's also a plant protein powder, power greens, and a hydration supplement. If you decide to try some of them, I hope you'll let me know what you think!

If you've never tried Avon products--or it's been a long time--you may be surprised at the selection of items now available. Sure, you can still order perennial favorites like Skin-So-Soft bath oil or Bubble Bath, but these days Avon has far more to offer.

I hope this little product review was helpful. If you have ideas about what you'd like to see here in my new blog, please let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day!

P. S. You can always find a link to my Avon Representative Website in the Link List here on my blog. As of January 7, sale prices are no longer available on the main Avon website. You'll have to shop with a representative (or on her website) to take advantage of any available sale prices, promotions, or shipping discounts.



Comments

Popular Posts